OZeWAI has partnered with ResearchOps.Community to develop a workshop “ResearchOps – understanding accessibility and inclusive design”.
Capturing the needs of people living with disability is an important activity in any digital project, so what does that mean for User Research?
This online workshop is an immersive introduction to inclusive research operations.
- Are you a user researcher working in the growing research operations field (ResearchOps.Community)?
- Do you assist in user research or usability testing of products and services who recruit People with Disability for research activities?
- Are you looking to conduct interviews, workshops or usability testing with people using assistive or adaptive technology or have a lived experience of disability?
If you answered yes to these questions, you will want to register for one of eight places for a workshop introducing participants to the principles, mindsets and practices of inclusive research operations.
- Public workshops are being run regularly each month. Follow OZeWAI on Humanitix to be notified about upcoming workshops.
- Need a customised workshop for your team? Subscribe to receive updates or to be notified about ‘invite-only’ workshop sessions or to organise a session for your team.
ResearchOp Community Calls and other public events:
- Inclusive Research community call (Vimeo), 22 November 2022 – Panel: Adam Cooper, Alistair Duggin and Yasmine Gray
- Inclusive Research community call (Vimeo), 29 November 2022 – Panel: Andrew Downie, Glenda Sims and Patrick Sturdivant
- ResearchOps and Accessibility, AllyBytes 2022 – Bri Norton and Scott Grimley