Once the level of membership is paid, members will receive an email titled, ‘Welcome to OZeWAI!’ This email contains the email and password to login in to ‘login and complete your Profile’ so that you can update the criteria and be approved to appear on the Consultant Directory.
Please note: if you are an Accessibility Company, we recommend you use a general email for the contact person, as it is for administration rather than being displayed.
Updating your profile
The Member profile page will display, About, Profile, Criteria, Sign Out tabs. The About tab will have all your pre-populated information from your initial membership registration (or renewal) displayed.
- Select a privacy setting: Do not list in directory, or, Do not show street address in profile. (If you select, Do not list in directory, all directory details will be disabled).
- Complete directory details: Upload a logo and add an 80 character tag line and add more details to the Profile description section.
- For freelance/consultants who don’t have a company logo you are welcome to use the OZeWAI Freelancer/Contractor logo.
- Add links to Socials: For LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Instagram.
Directory categories: Select all the categories that apply to your accessibility experience and services you provide.
- Accessibility audit and testing
- Accessibility content and documents
- Accessibility presenter
- Accessibility strategy
- Accessibility training and/or workshops
- Accessible ICT procurement
- Inclusive research and/or design
Professional directory criteria details:
- Enter name, email and mobile for two OZeWAI referees (mandatory)
- Enter details of accessibility training, workshops and/or accessibility events or conferences you have attended (mandatory)
- Enter details of how you have contributed to the ongoing OZeWAI community (mandatory)
- Upload your CV with details of accessibility experience, including any training, events or conferences you’ve provided to the accessibility community (mandatory)
- Feel free to use the Google document template for your CV
- Upload a copy of your accessibility certification (optional)
Selecting the Save and Continue button will complete the professional membership Consultant Directory process ready for approval and publishing.