Mobile Accessibility Testing Workshop (full-day)
Learn all about Mobile Accessibility Testing in this full-day, hands-on workshop taught by Gian Wild, AccessibilityOz CEO. Gian is an accessibility testing expert, and co-chair of the ICT Accessibility Testing Symposium’s Native App Testing and Mobile Site Testing Sub-Committees.
You’ll learn about mobile testing concepts and methods and get hands-on experience in using the newest test processes. You’ll also learn how to apply testing methods in practice for different platforms and different situations.
Date: Monday 10th February, 2020
Time: 9 AM to 5 PM
This full day advanced testing session covers a wide range of advanced testing topics:
- Overview of the current mobile testing methodology, published by the ICT Accessibility Testing Symposium’s Native App Testing and Mobile Testing Sub-Committees
- About mobile testing, including test cases
- Types of mobile sites
- Testing methods
- Capturing errors
- Examples of mobile accessibility errors
- Variations on the page (responsive sites only)
- Mobile testing methodology
- Identify what needs to be tested
- Test critical mobile-specific interoperability
- Test mobile-specific interaction
- Test mobile assistive technology support
- Test mobile and desktop relationship errors
- Test non-specific mobile issues common on mobile.
Registration is open via Humanitix. Places are limited so please book soon!