OZeWAI is a strong and well-established network of people with broad interests in and expertise with accessibility.
Please also refer to the 2015 Conference program for the latest speakers and topics being presented.
We are seeking speakers for this year's conference to present on a range of specialist topics or as a participant in panel discussions.
Speaking at OZeWAI is an excellent opportunity for you to:
- share your experience or research with the accessibility community
- build strong & lasting networks with like-minded accessibility professionals
- learn new things about accessibility and get up-to-date with new developments and emerging trends
OZeWAI is pleased to offer you the opportunity to be a speaker at this year's conference following your nomination by a committee member.
If you are available to either give a presentation or participate in a panel discussion (or both), please reply to this email by COB Monday 26 October 2015 advising of your preferences regarding:
- whether you are intending to give a presentation or participate in a panel discussion;
- whether you prefer to be a speaker on day 1, 2, or 3, and;
- your interest in any of the following topics
Presentations - accessible service delivery
- Digital Service Standard and accessibility
- National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
- GoDigi and other digital inclusion activities
- Word accessibility toolbar
- Accessibility and digital annual report production
- Automating processes
- W3C/WAI outputs 2015
- Mobile and accessibility
- Accessibility in an agile development environment
- Accessibility for web writers
- Cognitive accessibility
- Daisy or Epub activities and directions
- Front end design and accessibility
- Education Standard for Disability Discrimination Act (DDA)
- Accessible UX
- Challenges and successes in getting accessibility buy-in
- Accessibility and technology – new and amazing tools
- Cognitive disability and digital accessibility
- Accessibility and procurement
If you have an idea for a presentation or panel discussion, please provide a proposal outlining the topic, format, and duration of your presentation or panel topic by Monday 9 November 2015.
We look forward to seeing you in Canberra at this year’s conference.
all the best,
the OZeWAI team.