Thankyou to our generous sponsors for this year’s conference. If you would like to join them by becoming a sponsor, see the details below.
Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. With roughly 1.2 billion people with disabilities in the world, we’re passionate about ensuring that our products and services are designed for people of all abilities. We are committed to transparency, accountability and inclusion in our products and our culture, and are deeply inspired by the opportunity to work with others around the world to explore what’s possible. There are no limits to what people can achieve when technology reflects the diversity of everyone who uses it.
Follow them on @MSFTenable
The Digital Access team at Vision Australia provide professional consulting, training and testing services necessary in achieving accessible products and services. Our experienced consultants work with organisations at all stages of a project imparting their knowledge and skills, enabling accessibility and inclusion to become part of existing processes and outcomes. We work alongside people with a range of disabilities including cognitive, mobility, hearing and vision impairments, and in conjunction with adaptive technology trainers who teach people with disabilities how to use assistive technologies. Our real-world interactions with end users provide us with unparalleled insights into inclusiveness, informing every service we deliver.
More information coming soon!
More information coming soon!
Would you like to be a sponsor?
As always, OZeWAI is interested in sponsor agreements with relevant organisations.
The rules of engagement with a sponsor will be determined by a memorandum of understanding between the OZeWAI Committee and the sponsor. It will ordinarily involve financial contribution by the sponsor in return for benefits that may include arrangements such as:
- Exclusivity of partnership for the given conference
- Financial contribution to the conference by the conference partner
- Collaboration in running and organising the conference
- Collaboration in managing websites and electronic communication forums for the conference
- Opportunities for the conference partner to market and promote their services and communicate other materials through the avenues of communication related to the conference
- A position on the conference organising subcommittee for the conference partner
- Scope for the conference partner to present or run sessions at the conference
- Free attendance at the conference for the conference partner
- Other in-kind contributions and collaborations as agreed between the committee of the association and the conference partner.
Conference partners and sponsors shall not have access to the lists of members of the association or any other lists of people involved with any of the activities of the association without:
- Express permission from those people, or
- Agreement from the committee of the association.
The conduct of conference partners and sponsors and the terms of any memorandum of understanding must not be contradictory to the rules of OZeWAI, and in particular must be coherent with the objects of the OZeWAI association as set out in the OZeWAI Constitution.
Please contact us for more information about sponsoring OZeWAI, sponsorship packages or to discuss options for your organisation.