Thank you to our OZeWAI 2015 conference sponsors
2015 Conference sponsorship details
The rules of engagement with a sponsor will be determined by a memorandum of understanding between the OZeWAI Committee and the sponsor and will ordinarily involve financial contribution by the sponsor in return for benefits that may include arrangements such as:
- Exclusivity of partnership for the given conference;
- Financial contribution to the conference by the conference partner;
- Collaboration in running and organising the conference;
- Collaboration in managing websites and electronic communication forums for the conference;
- Opportunities for the conference partner to market and promote their services and communicate other materials through the avenues of communication related to the conference;
- A position on the conference organising subcommittee for the conference partner;
- Scope for the conference partner to present or run sessions at the conference;
- Free attendance at the conference for the conference partner;
- Other in-kind contributions and collaborations as agreed between the committee of the association and the conference partner;
Conference partners and sponsors shall not have access to the lists of members of the association or any other lists of people involved with any of the activities of the association without:
- Express permission from those people, or;
- Agreement from the committee of the association.
The conduct of conference partners and sponsors and the terms of any memorandum of understanding must not be contradictory to the rules of OZeWAI, and in particular must be coherent with the objects of the OZeWAI association as set out in the OZeWAI Constitution.